1. Changes to Terms. We reserve the right to add to, delete or modify these Terms any time and from time to time by updating or revising the Terms posted. Such changes, modifications and deletions shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Your continued use of this Site after the changes become effective means that you are agreeing to be bound by the changes. As a result, we encourage you to review the Terms periodically.
2. Changes to the Site. You acknowledge and agree that we may stop providing the services and content of our Site to you or to users generally, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice to you, at our sole discretion. Further, we may add, change, delete, discontinue, modify, remove or suspend any aspect of the Site’s services or Content (as defined below), at any time, without notice and without liability. You understand and agree that we are not liable to you in any manner for your inability to access or use any of the Site’s services.
4. Ownership and Use of Our Site and Content. All Site marks, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, text, audio clips, video clips, software, HTML code, scripts, artwork, graphic materials, or other copyrightable elements, trademarks, service marks, trade names, including the selection, sequence and “look and feel” and arrangements of such items (collectively, the “Content”) are the property of Matter of Spirit or our affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors, assigns, operational service providers, advertising agencies or promotional partners (collectively, the “Matter of Spirit Entities”) and are protected, without limitation, pursuant to Romania’s laws and regulations, as well as applicable foreign laws, regulations and treaties. We hereby grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to access and use the Site, services and associated Content, for personal use only in accordance with these Terms. Personal use means nothing commercial or even charitable, whether or not money or other compensation or consideration is involved and whether or not it is for your benefit or for someone else’s. Except as specifically permitted by us, you shall not reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate any Content to any third party (including without limitation, the display and distribution of the Content via a third-party website) without the express written consent of Matter of Spirit. You may not alter, delete or conceal copyright or other notices, even if we let you download, display, print or share the Content with others. You further agree that you will not disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise modify the Content. Unauthorised or prohibited use of the Content may subject you to civil liability and criminal prosecution, or both under applicable federal, state and local laws.
Except as otherwise set forth in the Unsolicited Suggestions section below or in any Promotion (as defined below) rules, you keep ownership to any and all Content that is yours and if you submit or provide Content, these Terms do not deprive you or any holder of your or their rights. However, when you do submit Content to us or our Site, you are giving us and the Matter of Spirit Entities, the perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free and sub-licensable right, license, permission and authorisation to use, display, reproduce, perform.
5. Unsolicited Suggestions: They Become Ours. We like to hear from consumers about what they think about our brand, products and services and we encourage you to contact us. However, we do not accept, evaluate or consider unsolicited ideas, materials, concepts, information, content or suggestions of any kind (collectively, “Unsolicited Suggestions”), including but not limited to those relating to products, processes, product names, advertising or marketing, nor do we have or accept any obligation, liability or responsibility if you send us any Unsolicited Suggestions of any kind. We have found that this policy and approach avoids potential misunderstandings and disputes, since your Unsolicited Suggestion may seem similar to products, services, or activities we undertake or commission, even those previously considered or currently under consideration, whether we implemented them or not. Please do not submit, post or send us any Unsolicited Suggestions, because if you do or you attempt to do so (whether you ignore these warnings or don’t read or attempt to understand them) you are agreeing that we can treat the Unsolicited Suggestions as our own, without any obligation of confidentiality, without any restrictions or conditions, without obligation or liability to you or anyone else. We will be free to use or choose not to use all or any part of any Unsolicited Suggestion and you hereby assign all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Unsolicited Suggestions.
Under no circumstances shall you engage in the use of Matter of Spirit’s trademarks and trade dress in metatag keywords, search engine tags or links. Such action shall constitute trademark infringement. Furthermore, the use of our trademarks and trade dress in page text, metatags and/or hidden text for purposes of gaining higher rankings from search engines is unfair competition and strictly prohibited. Linking to any page on the Site is strictly prohibited without Matter of Spirit’s express written permission. Any association of the Site or its materials with links, advertisements and/or other information that does not originate from the Site is also prohibited.
6. Registration. To access some features of the Site you may have to create an account. You must submit a valid e-mail address and select a password during the registration process. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of these Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account. We reserve the right to refuse registration or cancel an account in our sole discretion and without prior written notice to you. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account, and for keeping your account information up to date. You may never use another person’s account without permission.